Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Playroom Organization


Is your playroom as messy as ours??? It drives me CRAZY!

We are supposed to have baskets of toys on the shelves, but somehow Belle is just incapable of putting away a single thing without me standing over her. So instead we have empty baskets on the shelves and toys strewn all over the floor.

I am determined to solve this problem...so here's my latest project:

Toy basket tags!

I spent about an hour (Belle was at pre-school and Bee was napping) photographing all the different kinds of toys in our playroom. After editing the photos (I LOVE Photoshop), I uploaded them to Snapfish and have ordered them in wallet size. As soon as they get here I plan on laminating them, adding ribbons, and tying them to all our baskets. I'll be sure to post a pic when they are finished.

Any guesses on whether or not it makes a difference??? My bet's on NOT A CHANCE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment