Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MYSTERY QUILT Pre-Step 1

First, let me apologize for the delay on this...I've had several orders come in over the last couple of weeks (a very good thing for business, but not such a good thing for this poor quilt project) and have gotten a bit backlogged.

But Step 1 is coming this week, and I want to make sure you are ready!

So...if you haven't already, buy the stinkin' fabric!!! Or dig it out of your stash if you prefer...just get some, ok???

Once you have your fabric, it will make your life easier if you go ahead and pre-wash and press it. When you press it, you can fold it back in half like it was on the bolt and that will simplify step 1 for you as well.

Here's a sneak peek at my fabric for the Breast Cancer quilt...and yes, I'm fully aware that I didn't press it, but that would have only delayed this thing even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment