Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Self Stitched September

"I, Becky of belle-n-bee.blogspot.com sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavour to wear as many handmade and/or refashioned items of clothing as is humanly possible with 2 small children every day for the duration of September 2010'. But I'm seriously nervous!!!"

I finally did it! I've been hashing this over in my brain for weeks...is it possible? I never sew for myself. I am up to my eyeballs in t-shirt orders. I have a stack of unfinished projects taller than Belle. There is no way I can participate in this!

But...I do like a challenge. I would love to make some creations for myself. I could use a break from tiny little armholes that don't fit around the end of my sewing machine. So...here goes nothing!

If you're interested in joining me in the craziness, check out http://sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com/2010/05/join-me-self-stitched-september.html for more info and to take your own version of the pledge!

I better get started...there are a lot of days in September:) I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment