Saturday, October 23, 2010

We now interrupt your regularly scheduled programming...

for this very important announcement: Belle + Bee will be participating in Handmade Holiday 2010, the goal of which is to promote the giving of oneself through handmade gifts. And when necessary and/or appropriate supporting small businesses by purchasing their handmade products.


I'm going to have to be careful because most of my gift recipients read this blog on a regular basis. I'll try not to ruin any surprises and may even have to save a few projects for after gifts have been given. But, I'll do my best to share as much as possible as early as possible:)


As a teaser of what's to come, here are some supplies that I've purchased recently (and links to where you can buy them, of course!).




Natural Wool


Handmade Felt


No comments:

Post a Comment