Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It's interesting to be on the other side of the Christmas rush...I always used to get a little freaked out when I started to see Christmas decorations in stores before Halloween was even over. Especially since I've moved to the South, we often start to see Santa Claus while we're still wearing shorts.

But now that I'm on the seller/blogger side of things, it starts even earlier! I took my first Christmas order in early October. And I know that moms are starting to shop for the perfect little outfits for holiday card photo sessions...I know, because I'm a mom doing that very thing.

So this year, I had to give in and start the Christmas madness before Halloween. I'm really hoping that by getting a jump start, I might actually have some down time to enjoy the holidays this year, but I'm realistic enough to know that will NEVER happen.

Belle + Bee is going with a MODERN HOLIDAY theme this year. Fresh takes on traditional colors and symbols. I'm having a lot of fun with this collection! The bright colors and bold prints make me smile:)

So here's a sneak peek at some of the first pieces. What do you think???




No comments:

Post a Comment